Covid-19 safety and hygiene measures
The safety and well-being of everyone is of the utmost importance, and after consultation, the following will be required:
- You will need to show either proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test taken on the day you are going to attend.
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell, have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Should you test positive within three weeks of attending, please inform us.
- You will need to fill out a registration document before you attend for the first time.
- There is a QR code for NHS Track and Trace on the church door, which you are encouraged to use.
- Entry to the church hall will be by the side door, at the request of the church.
- Payment is to be made on arrival - £5 per session. Please bring exact money as no change will be given.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use on arrival and during the dance session. Hand washing facilities will be available in the toilets as usual.
- Dancers may choose to wear gloves and/or masks, but these are not a requirement.
- You will be responsible for getting out and putting away your own chair, and for maintaining appropriate distance from others' chairs.
- The hall will be as well ventilated as possible, with the door and the windows on the church side remaining open.
- We will not have access to the kitchen. Please bring any refreshment you require.
- Some dancers will feel more confident than others. Please respect the wishes of those who do not want to change partners frequently and those who wish to dance with reduced physical contact.